Friday, June 15, 2007

Hey, Welcome to my New Blog!

My name is Duncan, Bunkie to my close personal friends and to my Mom who types my thoughts with her nonjudgemental nimble fingers. I'm 11 1/2 in human years, and it's getting to be a whole lotta dog years. I live in Las Vegas on a corner with a see through fence so I can keep an eye on my neighborhood. I share my sofa with Phoebe. Just recently she stopped looking for plastic things to chew up, she likes the feel of the crunch.

It's summer here now, or the beginning of getting misted before we run outside to pee and run right back in again trying not to touch the sidewalk. We spend these days in front of the fan under the air conditioner vent so I am finding time in my busy schedule to reflect. I guess that's what you do at this point in your life when it's too hot to go to the park. So that's what this blog is for.
The Tao of me Duncan.

Later

No comments: